Mountain Stream Budo is a unique martial arts school specializing in karate, kobudo, jujitsu, and iaido. You have the option of training in any of these arts, or expanding your martial arts knowledge by enjoying several, or even all four of them.
We are the only martial arts school in Westchester and Putnam Counties that offers these four distinct arts under one roof.
This art consists of drawing, cutting with, and sheathing the Japanese Samurai sword.
Ages 13 and up
This art consists of throwing, rolling, joint locking, choking and defense against armed and unarmed attackers.
Ages 14 and up
NO CONTRACTS or LONG-TERM COMMITMENTS * NO START-UP FEES *
* UNLIMITED MONTHLY TRAINING * YEAR-ROUND CLASSES (no sessions) *
* NO OUT-OF-SCHOOL TOURNAMENTS OR COMPETITIONS *
* Self Defense * Fitness * Discipline * Focus * Strength * Flexibility * Coordination *
* Confidence * Goal Orientation * Inner Peace * Improved Self-Esteem *
* Improved Gross & Fine Motor Skills * Balance * Physical and Mental Reflexes *
* Aerobic Exercise * Weight Loss *
* Japanese Culture, Language, and Etiquette
Okinawa (Matayoshi) kobudo is a martial art that consists entirely of traditional Okinawan weapons.
Ages 8 and up
Students will receive 50% of their monthly dues (per art) when a referral signs up for one month of training. Refer two friends and get a free month! There is no limit to this promotion - take advantage as often as you can!
Our karate style is a unique hybrid of traditional Okinawan Shotokan and Goju-ryu.
Ages 4 and up
MountaIn Stream Budo
Copyright © Mountain Stream Budo. All rights reserved.
(845) 526-BUDO (2836)
17 Peekskill Hollow Road, Suite 1A
Putnam Valley, New York 10579 United States